There are many ways that you can help us with our mission
1) Volunteer at C.A.R.E. Volunteers are needed for all types of things from helping with cleaning, to playing with cats or walking dogs. Use our online Volunteer Application or stop by 263 Old Monticello Road in Liberty and fill one out!
2) Donate to C.A.R.E. You can donate to our cause using Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org Checks and Money Orders may be mailed to CARE at P.O. Box 522, Liberty, NY 12754
3) Adopt from C.A.R.E. Visit our Adoption page to learn more about adopting from Catskill Animal Rescue and for an application.
4) Shop with our C.A.R.E. Wishlist on Amazon! Check out our list of supplies to see what we currently need.
5) Shop on Amazon Smile. Select "Catskill Animal Rescue" as your shopping charity and we will get 2 cents every time you spend $2! 6) If you have an idea for a fundraiser please contact us. We would love to have you join our fundraising team! 7) Start a "fundraiser" event to celebrate someone's birthday or special occasion! Go to "Fundraiser" and search for our Catskill Animal Rescue listing under "Animals".
8)Add funds to our GoFundMe projects. Check ourFacebook page regularly for updates on particular animals and their medical care.
9) Shop in our C.A.R.E. online store! 100% of our proceeds go towards the maintenance and care of the dogs and cats in our shelter. Check out our wristbands, t-shirts and window decals. More stuff on the way too!
Feel Free to email us with any questions you might have, but review the Rescue FAQ's first to be sure we haven't answered your question there!